Announcing our Day One Creator Program
The time is almost here — we’re getting ready to open the Enshrine platform for everyone to use!
In order to ensure a smooth launch of our platform, we’re limiting the number of users that can create listings on our platform. While we do plan on removing this restriction a few months after we go live, we’re looking for 50 Day One Creators.
Why did we create the Day One Creator Program?
When thinking about the NFT marketplaces that are currently live, we realized that we would succeed only if we are meeting the needs of content creators in a unique way.
We’ve thought a lot about how NFTs can unlock a new revenue channel for content creators and give them a platform-independent way of bringing their fandom with them. We realized that if we tried to address the needs of all types of content creators at the same time, we’d need to delay are launch for many more months.
As the saying goes — jack of all trades, master of none.
We decided to focus on streamers as the first set of content creators that we will support on our platform. While we do want to support all types of content creators after we launch, we’ve built out functionality most relevant to streamers first.
Why did we choose to focus on streamers?
- Their fans already directly support them through subscriptions and direct donations
- They have hours and hours of content to choose from
- Their fans are more likely to be aware of NFTs and Web3 technology, making our platform an easier sell
In addition to the above reasons, we also want to promise our partnered creators and their communities a stable experience on our platform. Limiting the number of listings will go a long way in us scaling our platform.
Do I qualify for the Day One Creator Program?
We’re looking for content creators that spend a significant amount of time streaming on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, or other platforms and are actively trying to grow their community.
While these qualifications are not required (we’ll consider anyone who applies), we’re looking for creators who have:
- An average of 40 viewers over the last month OR are a Twitch Partner, YouTube Partner, Facebook Partner, or equivalent
- An interest in NFTs, Web3, and/or blockchain technology
- Content to publish for sale when we launch our platform
- (optional) An interest in being an active member of our community. We prioritize functionality more relevant to our creators
Don’t meet one or more of these qualifications (like average viewership)? We encourage you to apply anyways. We’re looking for content creators that are passionate about what they do, have an engaged community, and are looking to be a part of the most creator-centric NFT platform on the market today.
What are the benefits of being a Day One Creator?
Your community and partnership are both things that we value greatly — we want to ensure that you feel valued. Below is a list of incentives for all of our Day One Creators.
- Lock in a 10% (typically 15%) platform fee for 12 months
- An exclusive Day One Creator role in our Discord that gives you direct access to the Enshrine founding team
- Exclusive NFTs and badges on our platform after we launch
- Automatic consideration for our Creator Advisory Board (expected to launch in Fall 2022)
How do I apply to be a Day One Creator?
Interested in applying? Awesome! Follow the below steps to apply.
We typically review applications the same day you submit them, but we may take up to 3 days for application review. Enshrine reserves the right to amend the Day One Creator Program requirements or incentives at any time, for any reason.